I have told you again and again to avoid sin. Bring yourselves closer to Jesus.
The Blessed Lady said, "The reason why I am coming down from Heaven is to remind you all of what to do and what not to do. I have told you again and again to avoid sin. My Children, pray, pray and pray. Do lots of penance. Remove the thorns surrounding the sacred heart of Jesus. Pray most especially for those the Devil has captured. I am happy that whenever I call upon you, you respond to my call. My little children, what I am asking you to do for me now is to entrust yourselves to my Immaculate Heart. Bring yourselves closer to Jesus." Message given by Our Blessed Lady to Christiana Agbo at Aokpe Nigeria - 27th January 1996.
• A lot of Christians especially Catholics think that “deliverance” is a phenomenon that belongs to the past or to folklore. Some schools of thought even water cases of “demonic bondage” down to psychiatric or mental disorder.
• People will laugh at a Priest trying to conduct deliverance for the deaf or dumb today but Jesus did it. In the “Our Father”, our Lord made provision for daily self-exorcism: “deliver us from evil”; yet we treat such heavy matters with levity.
• Our Mother reminds us in this apparition that there are those captured by the Devil: it could be in the form of possession, obsession, oppression, or association.
• Sin (especially the seven capital sins) is a passport to satanic captivity irrespective of class, learning or experience. For this reason our Mother reminds us to avoid sin. Satanic captives need deliverance (Isaiah 49:25). She gives the highest antidote for this situation: prayer, penance and consecration to her Immaculate heart. This conforms to Our Lord’s prescription in the Gospel, “This type goeth not out but by fasting and prayer” (Mt. 17:21).
• May the Lord grant us the grace to mortify ourselves and pray for others; and may he deliver us from evil.